Installation and Setup of cpp?
Turbo C++ - Download & Installation
- There are many compilers available for C++.
- You need to download Turbo C++.
- It will work for both C and C++.
- To install the Turbo C++ software, you need to follow following steps.
Download Turbo C++
- Create turboc directory inside c drive and extract.
- Double click on install.exe file
- Click on the tc application file located inside c:TCBIN to write the c program
If you are still willing to set up your environment for C++, you need to have the following two softwares on your computer.
- This will be used to type your program.
- Examples of few editors include Windows Notepad, OS Edit command, Brief, Epsilon, EMACS, and vim or vi.
The files you create with your editor are called source files and for C++ they typically are named with the extension .cpp, .cp, or .c.
A text editor should be in place to start your C++ programming.
This is an actual C++ compiler, which will be used to compile your source code into final executable program.
Most C++ compilers donot care what extension you give to your source code, but if you do not specify otherwise, many will use .cpp by default.
working of compiler